Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

blog vs. website?

I realize I am not a blogger...some may blog daily and I am lucky to blog once a year.  I want to have a place to show my art.  Maybe I need a website.
I look on this blog and see that the text just doesn't show up.  What's up with that?  Will I write all this down and no one see it?
Frustration abounds.  So I tried to set up a wordpress blog site, just as tricky.  I wish I could figure this stuff out.  Maybe it's the cold invading my head that's keeping me from the figuring out part.
Sigh. 
Done.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I'm Alice, Principal Consultant, Sheer Social, a social media marketing business. If your desire is to showcase your art then a website is what you need, not necessarily a blog.

    Starting with wordpress was a good decision but it sounds you've had some difficulty. Did you use Wordpress.org or wordpress.com? The .org provides many options. There are many great choices that exists just for artists like yourself that truly showcase visuals.

    If you'd like some guidance on how to best create your website to showcase your talents and passion for art, send me an email at alice@sheersocial.com

    Much success in your endeavor!

    Cordially,
    Alice Fuller
    Principal Consultant, SheerSocial
    http://www.sheersocial.com

    ReplyDelete